ACPL Request for Transcribed Credit

Fill out and submit this form in order to transcribe credits from your prior learning test scores

If you have not already done so, please have your prior learning scores sent to the “Office of Admissions & Records”. AP Scores can be requested here. CLEP scores can be requested here.

You must have one term completed at WWCC before your credits can be directly transcribed.